At Brenda Grands, we take pride in the quality of our products. Our jewelry is designed to be both beautiful and durable for everyday wear. We primarily use two base metals, brass and stainless steel.
BRASS: Water Resistant 💧
- Gold Filled items (most of our chains): These have a thin layer of 18K gold bonded onto the brass material. They are water-resistant and safe for occasional exposure to water. They won't tarnish or turn your skin.
- Thick Plated items (some pendants and pieces with stones or unique handmade processes): These are delicate and unique. They have a thick layer of 18K or 24K gold over brass, which is higher than traditional gold plating. They also have an additional protective layer to extend their lifetime.
To maintain your brass jewelry, avoid harsh chemicals like perfume or cleaning agents. Store it in a dry, cool place, preferably in a jewelry box or pouch. Regularly clean it using our complementary pouch. For pieces with stones, avoid prolonged exposure to water to protect the stones. Regular cleaning and maintenance will help maintain its shine
STAINLESS STEEL: Waterproof💧💧💧
- Stainless steel: All products with a stainless steel base have a layer of 18K gold using a process called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition). They are very durable and waterproof, suitable for daily wear and exposure to the elements.
- Treat each piece with care, clean and dry your jewelry after each wear, and store it in our microfiber pouches to ensure longevity.
- Each person's pH is different, which can affect how metals react with your skin. Individuals with higher levels of physical activity may experience variations in the duration of the products.
Remember, taking good care of your jewelry will help it stay beautiful and last longer.